- Child Modelling @ www.elirving.com
- Baby Modelling @ www.elirving.com
- Promotional Modelling @ www.elirving.com
- Fitness Models @ www.elirving.com
- Hair Models @ www.elirving.com
- Petite Models @ www.elirving.com
- Plus Size Models@ www.elirving.com
- Pregnant Models @ www.elirving.com
- Disabled Models @ www.elirving.com
- Pre-Teen Models @ www.elirving.com
- Tall Models @ www.elirving.com
- Fashion Models @ www.elirving.com
- Hand Models & Feet Models @ www.elirving.com
Promotional modelling is a great way to get into the world of modelling. Promotional models are used at store openings, clubs, trade shows and public events to promote a business, service or product.
This can involve handing out leaflets, chatting to visitors or maybe getting visitors to fill out a competition form. Whatever type of promotion modelling is offered, its a good introduction to modelling and can earn you some extra money.
Both male models and female promotion models are needed by our clients to promote their products, but generally female models are requested more often for promotional assignments. An important factor of promotional modelling is to increase product awareness, and therefore the assignment may call for you to wear an outfit or uniform. Usually my clients will provide any clothing required or will make us aware of what is to be worn.
Promotional modelling can be good fun, so if you have any outgoing personality and like talking to people then promotional modelling may be for you. Why not contact www.elirving.com, you will be pleased you did.