Monday 11 April 2016

New Client Review


El Irving is a celebrity talent agent and model scout based in London. He has been established in London for years and is one of the most experienced agents in the capital. Here is a recent review from one of his clients.


Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your support and advice that you have been giving me since we met a few months ago.

I really appreciate the support, you have always been there when needed and boosted my confidence no end. I now walk with a spring in my step, always smiling and believe that I can gain any job throw at me.

I am so excited about working with you moving forward and so happy with what you have done for me so far.

I would not hesitate in recommending you to others in the industry.

Thanks El.
I really appreciate the continued support with my career over the last few months.

- Katie

For more information about El Irving and to contact him, visit his website now. If you need advice on chosing a celebrity talent agent or agency, real the EL Irving blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment